Phoenix is a 126 year-old company that has called Milwaukee home since it was founded in 1892. Regardless of each employee’s tenure at Phoenix, there is a sense of pride, partnership and visionary spirit that goes into everything we do!
Growth and Development
We promote growth and development. Our building is full of people who are experts at their jobs, love what they do and are happy to teach anyone who wants to learn!
Our greatest resource: the talented people who work here!
We value our employees and offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
What were you doing in 1892?
Phoenix has entered its 126th year in business. Now that’s something to celebrate!
Message from the CEO
I’ve never been more inspired by the people I see here every day. We have such a great mix of talent in this building. We have many people who’ve been with Phoenix for decades, have seen the evolution of our company first hand and have priceless tribal knowledge. And we also have a great group of employees who have joined our team in the last few years who’ve brought a visionary spirit to Phoenix. Together, we’re all looking around the corner at what’s next and who will lead the charge.
We host several internship programs in engineering, marketing, supply chain management and more! In fact, several of our most successful employees started their careers as interns at Phoenix!
If you need accommodations due to a disability to complete the application process, please contact the HR Manager at +1 414.973.3453
Phoenix upholds the Equal Employment Opportunity for Women/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Here's why you want to work for Phoenix:
We promote growth and development. Our building is full of people that love what they do, know their jobs well and are happy to teach anyone who will listen!
We do things well. Our products set the standard for the industries we serve.
We value our employees and offer competitive compensation packages.
We have an award-winning culture and a casual dress code.
The Marketing Coordinator must be efficient, adaptable and thrive with multiple priorities.
- Manage website content
- Manage social media platforms
- Execute digital ad campaigns to drive sales while increasing brand awareness
- Coordinate trade shows including planning, procurement, booth shipments and post-show follow up meetings for continuous improvement
- Create/edit marketing materials and assist as needed with design projects
- Assist in managing email campaigns and marketing automation
- Manage translation process for international marketing literature
- Work with product management on new product launches
- Assist sales teams in event coordination and specialized programs to generate revenue
- Maintenance of physical and digital inventory of marketing collateral
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- 2-4 years of marketing experience
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience with tradeshow coordination
- Experience with the successful execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Impeccable attention to detail and organization
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and/or Drupal is a plus
- Experience in B2B marketing, the lighting industry, electrical and/or technical products is a plus
To apply, please send your resume to Gail Bennett, HR Manager at email@example.com with "Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line.